Links I’ve collected while working with and contributing to various browser developer tools, all in one place. If you are wanting to contribute to any of these tools, get in contact with the teams that build them, or just want to browse the code (they are all open source), here are some links to help you get started.
Thanks to Heather Arthur, Paul Irish, Timothy Hatcher and Mike Ratcliffe for contributing to this guide. Please let me know if you have any updated or additional information to add to this list by leaving a comment or pinging @bgrins on Twitter.
- Following DevTools project activity
- Mailing List
- @ChromiumDev on Twitter
- @paul_irish on Twitter
- IRC: #chrome-devtools on irc.freenode.net
- Official Documentation
- Online Source Code Viewer.
- Getting Involved - Mozilla Wiki
- Detailed Contribution Guide - @harthur
- Mailing list
- DevTools Team - Mozilla Wiki
- @FirefoxDevTools on Twitter
- Mozilla DevTools Team Twitter List
- IRC: #devtools on irc.mozilla.org
- IRC: #webkit-inspector on irc.freenode.net
- Safari Web Inspector Team Twitter List